The Mind-Sync Harmonic Wellness Lounger marries scientifically proven, Vibro-Acoustic sound wave therapy with perfect Zero Gravity positioning to achieve unprecedented levels of relaxation and theta sleep states in users of the Mind-Sync chair. Nine beneficial therapy programs in the categories deploy binaural beats, gamma sound waves, and acoustic resonance therapy focused on the Vagus nerve, which links to the para-sympathetic control system of the heart, lungs, and digestive tract. Full spectrum sound waves resonate through four channel high fidelity transducers mounted strategically in the chair frame to achieve unprecedented levels of stress reduction and cellular level harmonic synchronization. Scientifically Proven Vibro-Acoustic Therapy Reduces Stress and Promotes Relaxation – Harmonic resonant waves are directed along the Vagus nerve line, which links to the para-sympathetic control system of the heart, lungs, and digestive tract. Numerous medical studies have proven the effectiveness of this stress reduction treatment.
- Six programs in three popular treatment categories: Vibrational Wellness, Sleep Therapy, and Restorative Meditation. Treatment options ranging from 20 to 60 minutes.
- 10” Touch Screen control system
- Premium, noise-cancelling Headphones
- Completely unattended wellness treatment chair - Intuitive touch screen control system eliminates the need for attendants.
- Adjustable Zero Gravity comfort – Fully adjusted luxury lounger promotes unprecedented relaxation, recovery, and ability to sleep.
- Powerful, full spectrum sound waves - Four powerful 80 watt per channel transducers create an unprecedented harmonic experience.
- Versatile Revenue and Experience Enhancing Equipment – Multi-purpose, multi-modality revenue generation opportunities exist for both attended and unattended treatments.
Contents and Specifications
- Built-to-order and Hand Upholstered
- Electronic back and foot adjustments for perfect zero gravity positioning
- Luxurious double needle stitched cushions with lush Cloudfill polygel
- Convenient USB charging port
- Soft start / soft stop whisper-quiet, UL-listed motors
Mind-Sync Harmonic Treatment Bed – Also available as a lay-flat, multi-functional treatment bed with embedded table warmer and chromatherapy accent lighting.
- Width: 33” (84 cm)
- Height, upright: 48” (122 cm)
- Length, fully reclined: 63” (160 cm)
- Length, upright: 54” (137 cm)
Clinically Tested. Mind Sync vibro-acoustic therapy reduces stress, anxiety and promotes sleep. Over 13 years of clinical studies by independent research institutions including US Military’s Institute of Surgical Research and Thomas Jefferson University (2020) have measured and documented the impressive benefits of Mind-Sync’s vibro-acoustic technology. See links below for all details.
A study conducted by the US Military on actively deployed medical personnel using Mind-Sync’s guided meditation content showed the following results:
49% reduction in stress
48% improvement in sleep quality
97% improvement in mood
25% reduction in anxiety
In addition, a 2011 study by an addiction research facility in the US, found a 60-70% reduction in symptoms such as Anxiety, Stress, and Depression after each 24-minute session.
These findings were further corroborated by a clinical study conducted by one of the nation’s leading eating disorders clinics that showed a 40-60% reduction in Anxiety, Stress, and Depression, post treatment.
- Linda Gowenlock, Maj, AN, MSN, ACNS-BC, “The Use of Meditation to Promote Resilience in Deployed Medical Personnel” (2010)
- S Morse S, Giordano J, Perrine K, Downs BW, Waite RL et al. (2011) “Audio Therapy Significantly Attenuates Aberrant Mood in Residential Patient Addiction Treatment: Putative Activation of Dopaminergic Pathways in the a clinical study conducted by one of the nation’s leading eating disorders centers that showed a 40-60% reduction in Anxiety, Stress, and Depression, post treatment. Journal of Addiction Research & Therapy S3:001 doi:10.4172/2155-6105 S3-00.
Finally, a 2020 Study by Thomas Jefferson University documented an impressive improvement in both quantity and quality of sleep in patients suffering from symptoms of Insomnia:
- Vibratory and Auditory Stimulation Improves Sleep in Patients with Insomnia
- G Zabrecky, et al.:"An fMRI Study of the Effects of Vibroacoustic Stimulation on Functional Connectivity in Patients with Insomnia", Sleep Disorders, DOI: 10.1155/2020/7846914 2020
This product can expose you to chemicals, including Cumene and Toluene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.