Designed by a chiropractor for chiropractors, the iTrac Spine Remodeling System is a modern and effective tool for restoring cervical curve and reducing forward head posture. The iTrac's patented high-tech design features computer control of the advanced therapy logic, and its patient-pleasing comfort includes gentle pneumatic administration of traction. Combined, this system works to enhance the modern physical medicine clinic.
More than ten years of research and development by industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols went into the system software and hardware design, with a focus on advanced technology and effective, measurable and consistent structural correction, increasing the standards for cervical curve restoration.
*This video features an older version of the iTrac unit.Features
• Preloaded Laptop: with a direct Ethernet connection to your iTrac unit. This state-of-the-art precise computer control software includes digital data processing, effective patient management, and report tools.
• Effective Patient Management Software: allows you to record and monitor patient progress. Easily enter and retrieve exam and X-ray information.
• Valuable Report Tool: allows you to print professional treatment recommendation and progress reports at the touch of a button.
• Variable Rate Progressive Traction: specifically designed to match the viscoelastic property of soft tissues, maximizes patient comfort and effectiveness of traction treatments.
90 Days Free Support
From our versatile support team
PHS Chiropractics has strategically brought together some of the industry's leading
consultants in their respective fields in order to support your success. With the purchase of
the iTrac Spine Remodeling System, you will receive 90 Days of FREE Support from
system designer and industry expert Dr. Jarrod Nichols.
• FDA 510(k) Pre-market Notification K131983
• Health Canada MDL License 87953
• Table Dimensions: 48" L x 23" W x 43" H
• Cart Dimensions: 24"W x 18"D x 38"H
• Rated Voltage: 120 V or 230 V
• Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
• Current: 10 A
• Electrical Class: Type 1 Class B
• Duty Cycle: 1 min. on; 9 min. off