The machine's directional-stroking action allows the technician to selectively loosen mucus within the client to help clear airways and open nasal passages, allowing the client to breathe easier. Very little training is required for the successful and safe operation of this instrument. The advanced technology of the G5 Vibramatic reduces treatment time for greater patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Never Tires! Last patient of the day receives the same quality treatment as the first.
- Requires very little therapist training to produce effective drainage results.
- Treatment time is substantially reduced -Patients relax and enjoy treatment.
- All machines will be 24 volt operation, with our proprietary power supply provided at no additional charge, to convert 110 volt thru 240 volt input to 24 volts.
- Motor - 1/17 horsepower
- Output Speed - 10-60 cycles per second
- Power Source - 110v or 220v (other voltages available)
- Speed Control - Solid State Electronic
- Current Leakage - under 75 MicroAmps
- Power Cord - 10' hospital grade
- Drive Cable - 5'
- Housing Material - ABS Cycolac
- Configurations - Caster-stand mounted, table-top mounted, or wall-mounted (hardware sold separately)
- Unit Dimensions - 7 1/2" H x 13" W x 14" D
- Assembled Dimensions - 44" H x 21" W x 21" D
- Unit Weight - 15.75 Lbs
- Assembled Unit Weight - 25 Lbs.
- Applicator Packages - PRO-PKG, RT-PKG, or SPA-PKG
- Timer - Yes
- Applicator Storage - Yes