The Armedica 500-Series of spa treatment tables from MassageTools are designed to allow you to place your client comfortably in multiple positions. The adjustable middle section on the AM-500 premium spa table by Armedica allows arching back support. Choose the AM-BA500 for an adjustable middle section with adjustable bar. Or, if you just need an adjustable bar, order the AM-BA550 without adjustable middle table top section.
Each table, with seamless corners and a 1 1/2-inch firm-density table top, plus welded steel support frames has a 34-ounce heavy-duty vinyl cover with a trademarked Permablok 3 anti-bacteria coating. The pivoting joints with hardened steel shoulder bolts and locking nuts will support up to 400 pounds on a table that's 27 inches wide and 76 inches long. The Armedica 500-Series tables are powered by 110-volt, 60Hz motors. The 15-inch by 13-inch three-section head section raises 45 degrees and lowers 90 degrees. The center section measures 22 inches by 27 inches. The armrest dimensions are 12 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top section features welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Power assisted caster system - 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: Three Sections 15" x 13" Raises 45 Degrees. Lowers 90 Degrees
- Center Section: 22" x 27"
- Foot Section: 39" x 27" Raises 73 Degrees
- Armrest: 12-1/2" x 5-1/2"