Featuring a double-section top with power-assisted rolling casters, the Armedica 200-Series Treatment Table from MassageTools will make your work flow more easily while delivering more comfort to your clients. The 1 1/2-inch firm density foam top is covered by 34-ounce heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3 bacterial protection, making the tabletop comfortable and hygienic for clients, and durable and easy to care for, for long time use.
This table's body section measures 61" x 27". Dimensions of the head section vary, depending on whether you choose a single-section or triple-section head rest. This table can be adjusted from a minimum height of 18 inches to a maximum height of 37 inches, and has a maximum capacity of 400 pounds. It includes a footswitch control and a 110V 60Hz motor, with a 220V 50Hz available upon special order.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top section features welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- Power assisted caster system - 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 37" - Body Section: 61" x 27"
- Two Section: Headrest is 15" x 27", Raises 45 degrees, Lowers 90 degrees, and has a Contoured face/nose opening
- Four Section: Headrest is 15" x 13", Contoured Face / Nose Opening. Armrests: 12 1/2" x 5 1/2" Raises 45 degrees lowers 90 degrees