The system provides excellent support and stability, allowing the practitioner to safely and comfortably apply stretching techniques without strain or discomfort. Its user-friendly design and superior functionality make the Earthlite Stretch Assist system an invaluable tool for practitioners who want to enhance their table stretching sessions and provide their clients with exceptional results.
The extra wide padded cushion has two adjustable straps designed to ensure superior comfort for the client. Smooth finished full length steel bars allow the straps to glide along the bar for ease of repositioning. The Stretch Assist System is ideal for isolating and stretching muscles, to increase range of motion, flexibility and reduce pain.
- All-in-One Solution – Table and stretching band system
- High Performance Padding – Adjustable 5” wide 1” thick comfort band with Nature’s Touch upholstery, reduces pressure between strap and client
- Double Comfort Support – Each strap uses two 2” side by side straps, atop a padded comfort band, evenly distributing resistance along the padding to ensure top quality comfort
- Easy-Release Clips – Made for easy adjustability and quick strap release
- Hook and Loop Fasteners – For secure and easy anchoring to bars
- 2” Wide Straps for Comfort – Durable nylon straps that are built to last
- Easy Adjust Buckles – To accommodate desired length and secure any body part
- 61” Full length ½” Steel bar – built for longevity and designed for easy glide strap positioning
- Designed for – Sedona Flat Top Stationary Spa & Massage Table and Ellora Flat Top Electric Lift Massage Table
- Upholstery: Comfort-Flex Black
- Width: 30”
- Length: 73”
- Standard adjustable height range: 25” to 34”
- Weight: 100 - 120 lbs
- Static weight tested: 4000 lbs.
- Maximum working weight: 1000 lbs
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on frame, 2 years on motor and controls.
- CE Mark
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Cumene and Toluene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.