Busy massage therapists not only move from treatment room to treatment room, they sometimes move from place to place. Having a lightweight, portable massage chair that is durable and reliable is a plus for any professional massage therapist. The Stronglite Ergo Pro 2 from MassageTools delivers on the qualities massage professionals want in high caliber massage therapy tools and equipment
The Stronglite Ergo Pro 2 Massage Chair Package from MassageTools.com includes everything you need to perform portable massages. This affordable massage chair package offers the Ergo-Pro 2 Massage Chair, a carrying case. With the Stronglite Ergo 2, you can enjoy a massage chair that remains one of the world's best-selling models. This massage chair boasts a durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame, telescoping legs and one-step adjustments on its face rest, arm support and chest pad. Also, the massage chair offers a generously cushioned chest pad that makes it easy for clients to relax comfortably.
So, when you are selecting a massage chair package that includes all of the essentials, choose MassageTools Stronglite Ergo Pro 2 Massage Chair Package.
The Stronglite Ergo Pro Massage Chair Package now includes the new and improved Stronglite Ergo Pro 2 massage chair. It's notably MassageTools' best-selling portable massage chair, featuring a strong-welded, lightweight metal frame. This versatile massage chair also has wheels, making it easy to move and transport. The special Stronglite Ergo Pro 2 Massage Chair Package includes the newly redesigned chair, carrying case and deluxe adjustable platform with face pillow.
• Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight; 600 pounds working weight
• Removable knee rests for client comfort and positioning
• Telescoping legs adjust for therapist's height and comfort
• One-step adjustments for versatility and convenience
• Comfortably seats clients 4'6" to 6'6"
• Offset nylon wheels for ease of movement
• Clever hidden pouch to stow glasses and jewelry
• Adjustable seat enables ability to reverse clients for leg, foot, or anterior torso work.
• Available in Nature’s Touch PU upholstery
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame, 3 Years on Upholstery and cushioning
• Weight 24 lbs. (chair only)
• Ergo Pro II Chair
• Deluxe Adjustable Platform with FacePillow
• Carry Case