Oakworks - ProLuxe PT300 Electric Therapy-Exam Table is one of the top choices for several interventions, including manipulation, neuromuscular reeducation, therapeutic exercise and more. The quality electric exam table features a wide range of adjustable settings that allow for ease of use to better treat patients. Easy access foot pedals quickly lift patients (weighing up to 550lbs) or lower them to 16-inches to help facilitate difficult transfers. Adjustable head and leg sections can be positioned numerous ways to achieve maximum results. To ensure the safety of each patient, the electric therapy-exam table has an optional retractable security rail to be used during patient transfer and during procedures. When needed, it can be folded down.
Specifications and Features:
• Weight: 275 pounds
• Length: 72"
• Width: 29", 31"
• Top: Two break (3 section top); Fowler back: 38" 0˚- 80˚; Stationary Midsection: 22"; Head Section: 10" 40˚to -90˚
• Padding: Firm Response 1.75"
• Adjustable height range 16"-34"
• Frame: Dual cross-beam, heavy gauge welded steel
• Dynamic load capacity 550 lbs
• CE & ETL listed
• Controls: low voltage; 1 foot control
• Includes wheels that lock into place during treatment and provide easy portability.