A wide variety of treatments can be performed on the versatile Oakworks ProLuxe PT 150 electric therapy and exam table now available at MassageTools. With a low height of 16 inches, patients have an easier time transferring onto a table that also has a built-in face hole for comfort. The Oakworks PT Series table is designed to allow physical therapists and other practitioners to lower the working plane to make wheelchair transfers easier and for treatments requiring lots of leverage. Free shipping is available with qualifying orders.
Oakworks ProLuxe PT 150 therapy-exam table has a height range of 16 inches to 34 inches. This table is available in a 75-inch length with a width of 29 inches or 31 inches. The total weight is 160 pounds with an impressive lift capacity of 550 pounds. Choose 1.75-inch firm-response padding or 2.5-inch Comfort Foam padding. A low-voltage foot control allows you to position the table, which has a two-section top, 39-0-90 Fowler backrest and 36-inch stationery seat section with face hole.
Specifications & Features:
• 2 Section Top - 29in. (74cm) or 31in. (79cm) wide x 75in. (191cm) long
• Backrest - 39in. (99cm) long
• Seat Section - 36in. (91cm) long
• Motion 1 - Electric 16in. - 34in. (40-86cm) Height Range
• Motion 2 - Manual Lift-Assist Backrest 0° - 85°
• Controls - Foot control
• Weight Capacity - 550 lb (250kg)
• Product Weight - 151 lb (69kg)
• Padding - 1.75in. (4cm) Firm Response or 2.5in. (6cm) Comfort Foam™
• Included Features - Accessory Mounting Plate (backrest end)
• Fabric - Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™
• Warranty - 3 years parts, 2 years labor
• Safety Listing - FDA listed, cETLus listed, CB Certificate